Interphone to host building technology showcase
Interphone, the leading security and building systems integrator, has teamed up with some of its key suppliers to showcase the latest developments in security products and technology available for the commercial residential and hotel sectors. The event will cover a wide range of management and control solutions including door entry, CCTV cameras, access control and automated gates, providing an interactive experience with live demonstrations from industry experts.
“The safety, security and wellbeing of residents, visitors and staff are key considerations for any organisation involved in the management of multi dwelling properties,” explains Julian Synett, CEO of Interphone. “With the rapid pace of innovation, understanding what systems are right both now and in the future has become hugely complicated, so we have brought together a complementary mix of technology leaders to provide a showcase of the latest products and access to a wealth of industry expertise.”
The range of products on display will include the key components of any security solution in the multi dwelling unit and hotel sector. The following partners will be participating:
• Intratone– GSM intercom systems
• PAC– access control including latest cloud-based solutions
• London Gates and Grilles– safety features and automated mechanisms for gates
• ASSA Abloy-Vingcard– access control systems and door sets for hotels
• Comelit– door entry systems including the latest wifi monitor designed specifically for the retro fit sector
• BPT– award-winning door entry solution with Interphone
• Dahua– advanced camera technology including analytics for residential and commercial properties, including car park solutions
“Interphone has an unrivalled understanding of building security and automation technologies, with more than 55 years of experience providing design, installation and maintenance services. Having established longstanding relationships within the property management, development and specifier communities, we are looking at ways to offer useful guidance to these organisations and help them make any planned technology decisions,” concludes Synett.
The building technology showcase with take place on Wednesday 12thSeptember at Interphone’s demonstration suite, located at its head office in Harrow. The event is free to attend and will take place between 10.00am and 4.00pm, with refreshments served throughout. Anyone wanting to book a place can register here: